The school has many more policies and procedures than those posted on the website, including:
- Health and Safety Policy and Handbook
- Health and Safety on Educational Visits
- Confidentiality Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Pupil Supervision Policy
- Administration of Medication
- Special Educational Needs and Statements Policy
- Pupils with English as a Second Language
All school policies and procedures are available to parents on request.
The parent and pupil handbooks contain many of the key policies or the guidance therein is based on the content of policy documentation.
If you wish to view a policy or request a copy of a particular policy you should contact Janet Falkingham on email@example.com or telephone 01757 618248.
To view or download any of the following policies in pdf format, please click on the required link below.