The school has many more policies and procedures than those posted on the website, including:
- Health and Safety Policy and Handbook
- Health and Safety on Educational Visits
- Confidentiality Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Pupil Supervision Policy
- Administration of Medication
- Special Educational Needs and Statements Policy
- Pupils with English as a Second Language
All school policies and procedures are available to parents on request.
The parent and pupil handbooks contain many of the key policies or the guidance therein is based on the content of policy documentation.
If you wish to view a policy or request a copy of a particular policy you should contact Janet Falkingham on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01757 618248.
We have had one formal complaint raised since January 2017. This issue was dealt with immediately, in line with our complaints procedure. This has now been resolved.
To view or download any of the following policies in pdf format, please click on the required link below.